MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Marking forums as read doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed that marking a forum as read does not work. If I click on the icon and refresh the page, it returns the forum as unread. How can i fix this problem?
Go to ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Error Logging Medium > set this to log and email errors, make sure Error Type Medium is set to Warnings and Errors. There will be an error generated on the page, possibly from the theme, causing this issue.
I followed your instructions and noticed that there is a fairly long list of warnings. How do I figure out precisely what the error is with regard to the problem I have exposed? I don't know much about this.

[Image: 2k4dQIi.png][Image: IFgh1ad.png][Image: llAQGJ9.png][Image: TLUr2yq.png][Image: RzGWylH.png][Image: ietDOxJ.png][Image: GpLjRda.png][Image: GgPh8C3.png][Image: 0lyiQOZ.png][Image: VoxRX9A.png][Image: 951QJpl.png][Image: ncWmRPu.png]
Is there by any chance any news to fix this problem of mine? I thank you in advance for your help. I also noticed that when a user registers, it doesn't come up in my stats immediately but I have to clear the cache.
That will be due to the same thing.

There's only 2 unique errors here. For the expcol_collapse one, you seem to have an outdated 3rd party language pack. Edit the global.lang.php file for the language pack, and add these lines at the end:

$l['expcol_collapse'] = '[-]';
$l['expcol_expand'] = '[+]';

The other error is strange, the "file" key should always be defined. What version are you running?
I am using the latest version of mybb. So the problem will remain with me forever?
Well, no, I'm just not sure why it would be erroring. Nobody else has had that error and looking at the code I can't see why you would be unless you have modified files.

Also noticed the bottom errors are different, you'll want to update MentionMe and MyAlerts.
I had these problems even before installing these two plugins.
Okay, but some of them are being caused by those plugins, so they will need an update as even if the other errors are fixed, those ones will still be there.
I was convinced that I had downloaded the latest version of these two plugins. I will try to fix it later and update you.
Pages: 1 2