MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sitemap Generator v1.0.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I got this error.
"Unable to create sitemap file"

What can be the problem?
Just installed it and it works like a charm
Great work Maverick

I just submitted my sitemap to google webmaster's the status is pending but it is showing 0 Url's in my sitemap. I have created sitemap for every aspects of my forums and submitted the main sitemap to them then also its showing 0 URL's. Is there any problem ?

Thanks for this great MOD
it has big problem !
for large forum > 50,000 post !
I'm rewriting all the code of sitemap generator to support Mybb1.4
I'm working on this at full time, so older version is no longer supported.
Sorry for this, but i'll release a really amazing new version of sitemap generator Wink

Please stand by

mavericck
(2008-06-14, 04:25 PM)mavericck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm rewriting all the code of sitemap generator to support Mybb1.4
Sorry for this, but i'll release a really amazing new version of sitemap generator Wink

Please stand by

mavericck

but it should be great ; if you try to fix over 50,000 post problem for current version first :-s

I can pay you for this Smile
please support https url with seo in new version .

for example : https://domain.com/forum/thread-t-138496-4.html
Hello,
I am not able to deactivate Sitemap Plugin. When I click deactivate plugin it says:
MySQL error: 1091
Can't DROP 'canrunsitemapgen'; check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_adminoptions DROP canrunsitemapgen

And I am not able to change admin permissions. When i try, it says:
MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'canrunsitemapgen' in 'field list'
Query: UPDATE mybb_adminoptions SET permsset='1', caneditsettings='no', caneditann='no', caneditforums='no', canmodposts='yes', caneditsmilies='no', caneditpicons='no', caneditthemes='no', canedittemps='no', caneditusers='no', caneditpfields='yes', caneditugroups='no', caneditaperms='no', caneditutitles='yes', caneditattach='yes', canedithelp='no', caneditlangs='no', canrunmaint='no', canrundbtools='no', canrunsitemapgen='no', caneditpms='no' WHERE uid='27'

What should I do?
(2008-06-14, 04:25 PM)mavericck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm rewriting all the code of sitemap generator to support Mybb1.4

Please stand by

mavericck

maverick, thanks for this plugin. Personally, I'm not going to upgrade to 1.4 until 1.4 is more stable, so I hope you can help me.

It's been working great on 3 of my forums. On the 4th, the forum has about 41,000 threads. When I try to do the thread sitemap, it just returns a blank screen. The showforum worked great.

Any idea? Appreciate your time... thanks!
hi mavericck
whats up
you said
Quote:This plugin for MyBB 1.2.x in no longer supported. I'm writing a brand new sitemap generator for 1.4 series. So please wait until the release of MyBB 1.4 and Sitemap Generator 1.4

but i have to ask for something for 1.2.x

when i try to create a new sitemap for threads it says

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2546064 bytes) in /home/forumsuz/public_html/admin/sitemap.php on line 583
can i break this limit for 1.2.x or i have to wait for 1.4 edition i have 14978 entries for showthread.php

regards.. see you later..
Best of luck Mavericck, I am looking forward to download this one (for 1.4.1)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17