MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inferno shoutbox problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I started hosting my own forum again after a 2 year break. Yeah long time no see!

I'm looking to fix this strange problem for inferno shoutbox. The shoutbox works great but there is this error message at the top.[Image: v44Fe4I.png]
what is the error massage xan you share a screenshot and your forum url?
Hello Deki,

This is not an error, but a warning.
Scripts still run normally in the event of warnings.
You can deactivate the display of warnings in the forum in the ACP under Server & Optimization.
I'm not familiar with the plugin, so I can't provide any help on how to correctly remove the warning
(2024-01-08, 06:22 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Deki,

This is not an error, but a warning.
Scripts still run normally in the event of warnings.
You can deactivate the display of warnings in the forum in the ACP under Server & Optimization.
I'm not familiar with the plugin, so I can't provide any help on how to correctly remove the warning

Hi, unfortunately after pretty much disabling all settings in Server & Optimization the error still shows. Do you have any idea what I should do? Disabling the plugin works, but I'd like to use it, so that is not a permanent option.
ACP --> Configuration --> Server and Optimization Options --> Use Error Handling --> On

Error Type Medium --> Errors

if this is set, warnings doesn't appear
(2024-01-08, 08:22 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]ACP --> Configuration --> Server and Optimization Options --> Use Error Handling --> On

Error Type Medium --> Errors

if this is set, warnings doesn't appear

I changed it to Errors -> Errors and it doesn't change anything, when I set to logs and error[Image: ciz7lYT.png][Image: 5wihbdW.png]s it breaks my forum
please make a screenshot from this settings and post it as attachment here!
[Image: p1NCtCZ.png][Image: qHsAB80.png]
(2024-01-08, 02:35 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]please make a screenshot from this settings and post it as attachment here!
attachment please!

the other images are not shown to me
(2024-01-10, 05:41 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]attachment please!

(2024-01-10, 01:12 PM)deki Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-01-10, 05:41 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]attachment please!

This is how it looks normally, without the shoutbox plugin
Pages: 1 2