MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What OS are you using?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
As some of you may already be able to tell, it is 4:00 in the morning my time and I just seem to be sitting here, bored to death, answering questions about MyBB for people, and thought of this topic.

What Operating System are you using? Toungue

Entertaining... I know...

Windows 98 SE here. Toungue
I used 98 SE until a couple months ago, then I got a new PC with XP Home pre-installed. :p
:-o You never mentioned you got a new PC?!?!

So what are you doing with the old 180mhz? Toungue

[edit] I use Windows XP Pro on both of my machines (1 laptop, 1 custom build PC) and now Fedora Core 2 on my dev server (233mhz in all its glory! Toungue)
Well, on my computer I have Windows XP Home, and I set up a virtual machine running 98SE too. Toungue

On the computer upstairs, it dual boots, with XP Home on the master drive and 98SE on the secondary.

Then on my PDA, I've got PocketPC 2003. Toungue
i use win xp home on the family comp and i will soon use win xp home on my compBig Grin
I have Windows XP Pro (two) on this computer and Server 2003/XP Pro on another (which was intended to put as server use but for some reasons was cancelled). My dev server uses Windows 2000 Server. I can't find another computer to install Fedora though I'd like to try it Toungue
I have Windows XP Home on my PC, and on my broithers pc he has Windows ME...
Windows XP Home Edition.
Chris Boulton Wrote::-o You never mentioned you got a new PC?!?!
Blah... I didn't want to brag about it... Toungue

Quote:So what are you doing with the old 180mhz? Toungue
I copied all my data off of it and now it's sitting on the floor in the corner. Toungue I don't really have any use for it at the moment.
I use a dual boot with Windows XP Home and Suse.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9