MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.9 Default Responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Repository added to GitHub @ MyBB Group.

**Due to my PMs exploding - this theme will be made publicly available for free. This is not a paid premium theme. If you would like to modify this theme upon release, you are free to do so as long as you retain the 'Powered by MyBB' copyright in the footer.

Starting work based off of Justin's 1.9 theme demo for 1.8. As some users may not want to upgrade for quite some time to 1.9 upon its release (until plugins, themes, etc can be adapted), I figured this might be worth doing with the sheer amount of requests from users for a standard MyBB responsive theme.

Any and all feedback welcome. 

This is being done on an out-of-the-box MyBB installation, so all language packs, etc will work perfectly with it. I don't have a demo account so most of the work is being done based off screenshots, so any guidance from those that do would be greatly appreciated.

All credit goes to Justin and MyBB staff for the original build. 

[attachment=46784]
Thought of doing that...
But now dropped as you are already working on it.

Good luck.
It will be very useful if language variables are used instead of using fixed text. This theme is used on "mybbturkce.com" and I like it a lot.
A custom theme oriented language file can always be implemented using a tiny plugin.
Within the posts, I do not see the author's statistics.
To maintain order, I propose a simple drop-down arrow to display the author's statistics.
I hope I have expressed myself well
(2024-03-01, 01:50 PM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]It will be very useful if language variables are used instead of using fixed text. This theme is used on "mybbturkce.com" and I like it a lot.

I wasn't aware a theme like it already existed. Is it publicly available? If it is then it's already been done and I can abandon. If it's not I'll continue.

(2024-03-01, 01:13 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Thought of doing that...
But now dropped as you are already working on it.

Good luck.

I could definitely do with your help on it - especially the attachments. Two minds are always better than one.

Gradually making progress. 

[attachment=46730][attachment=46729][attachment=46731]
(2024-03-01, 08:01 PM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-03-01, 01:50 PM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]It will be very useful if language variables are used instead of using fixed text. This theme is used on "mybbturkce.com" and I like it a lot.

I wasn't aware a theme like it already existed. Is it publicly available? If it is then it's already been done and I can abandon. If it's not I'll continue.

İts not public. I wanted to improve it myself but I couldn't.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-237199.html
(2024-03-04, 07:19 AM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-03-01, 08:01 PM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]

İts not public. I wanted to improve it myself but I couldn't.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-237199.html

I'm running a live demo of it on my site. I'd be interested to get your feedback and ideas on it if you're interested. 

This will be freely available when completed (in the next week or two) so I want it to be as stable as possible upon its initial release.
Of course, I'm looking into it. There are a lot of details that catch my eye, but I'm not sure if I should inform you because it's under development.
(2024-03-04, 09:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, I'm looking into it. There are a lot of details that catch my eye, but I'm not sure if I should inform you because it's under development.

Definitely. I'm doing a live development rather than localhost for that exact reason. The more eyes the better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5