MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Rant Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.therantbox.net

A forum dedicated to giving mistreated consumers somewhere to rant and rave about their bad experiences. Whether it be a problem with a product, company or your government, your rant is welcome at our forum!

Hope you guys like it!

John
WOW great theme and i really like the topics going on the forum Smile. Great
I read some of the forum topics and the level of ignorance there just astounded me. It's not your fault at all, but there was a particular thread where someone complained about someone else...and it was SO obvious that in the posted MSN log, they were the real idiot of the situation.

And I was actually going to tell them off, but my account isn't working that I registered with.

So really no fault of yours, but I'm just a bit disappointed in the population's complaints. You could decrease the mod number though, the page is really cluttered.
PHP_Paul Wrote:I read some of the forum topics and the level of ignorance there just astounded me. It's not your fault at all, but there was a particular thread where someone complained about someone else...and it was SO obvious that in the posted MSN log, they were the real idiot of the situation.

And I was actually going to tell them off, but my account isn't working that I registered with.

So really no fault of yours, but I'm just a bit disappointed in the population's complaints. You could decrease the mod number though, the page is really cluttered.

The thread you are talking about has recently been removed by one of my moderators - are there any other "ignorant" topics that you can find?

Thanks for the feedback guys! I really do appreciate it Smile
The "Get it off your chest" is full of ignorant people.
Oh come on, that's a bit harsh isn't it? You can't exactly label everyone in that particular forum as ignorant. The forum is there to express your view on stuff that is p*ssing you off. You can't call someone ignorant just because of what they think about something.

John
I was actually referring to the people arguing against homosexuality and the British police. They clearly have no idea what they are talking about Toungue
I see it as more of a matter of opinion (well, on the police subject) rather than them showing their ignorance. I do see where you're coming from though! Smile
I always get redirected to http://www.exitionhosting.com/suspended.page/ when visiting 'therantbox.net'
Great forums, nice job.

One question - Are you allowed to modify the copyright like this?