MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RPG Inventory Shop 1.1.0 Gamma 1 Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After nearly a year, I am finally releasing the next version in the Inventory Shop plugin.

A lot of things have contributed to the delay of this release, including development and the fact that I just haven't had a way of supporting it. =/

But now, I can fully support it.

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/inventory-shop

You can download it there.

Upgrade Instructions for upgrading from Beta 3 to Gamma 1 are on the Modification Page and in the next post.

If you have any issues please post your issues in this thread.

Do not email or Private Message me unless I instruct you to do so.

Enjoy!
*** UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS FOR BETA 3 TO GAMMA 1 ***

Here are the instructions for doing a complete upgrade straight from Beta 3 to Gamma 1.

Upload all of the files in the Gamma 1 archive, including the Plugin and Language files.

Make the following template modifications:

Open the shop_index template and replace its entire contents with this:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->inv_shop}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<thead>
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->avail_shops}</td></tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
{$shop_bits}
</tbody>
</table>

{$copyright}

{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Save the template.

Open the shop_itembits template and replace its entire contents with this:

<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}"><a href="shop.php?do=buy&iid={$item['iid']}&price={$item['price']}&shop={$item['shop']}">{$item['name']}</a></td>
<td class="{$altbg}">{$price}</td>
<td class="{$altbg}">{$item['description']}</td>
</tr>

Save the template.

Open the shop_shopbits template and replace its entire contents with this:

<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}"><span class="smalltext">
<a href="shop.php?do=shop&sid={$shop['sid']}"><b><i>{$shop['shop_templatename']}</i></b></a></span></td>
<td class="{$altbg}"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$shop['shop_desc']}</strong></span></td>
</tr>

Save the template.

Open the shop_template template and replace its entire contents with this:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->inv_shop} - {$s['shop_templatename']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<thead>
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="3"><strong>{$lang->avail_items}</td></tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="width:100%" colspan="3"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$mybb->settings['currency_name']}: {$mybb->user['money']}{$current}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" style="width:15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->name}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->price}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->desc}</strong></span></td>
</tr>

{$item_bits}

</tbody>
</table>

{$copyright}

{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Save the Template.

Open the usercp_nav_shop template and replace it's entire contens with this:

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->inv_shop}</strong></span></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul class="usercpnav">
{$mybb->user['money']}
<li><a href="shop.php">{$lang->enter_shop}</a></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>

Save the Template.

Create a new template in "Global Templates" and call it shop_donate

Put the following code in it.
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->inv_shop} - {$lang->donate}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}

<thead>
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="3"><strong>{$lang->donate}</td></tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" style="width:100%" colspan="3"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->donate_to_user}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="width="100%">
<form action="shop.php?do=do_donate" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="source" value="{$source}" />
<input type="hidden" name="dest" value="{$dest}" />
<input type="hidden" name="thread" value="{$thread}" />
<input type="hidden" name="post" value="{$post}" />
        <input type="text" class="textbox" name="money" />
	<input type="submit" class="button" name="go" value="{$lang->donate}" />
</form>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

{$copyright}

{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Optional Modifications
Here are a few modifications I couldn't get working without needing to edit the core files so I've put them here for you to chose whether to add them or not.

In the User CP the usercp_nav_shop template is not cached, and I couldn't figure out a way to cache in the plugin, so simply find in usercp.php:
$templatelist .= ",usercp_nav_messenger,usercp_nav_changename,usercp_nav_profile,usercp_nav_misc,usercp_usergroups_leader_usergroup,usercp_usergroups_leader,usercp_currentavatar,usercp_reputation";
And replace it with:
$templatelist .= ",usercp_nav_messenger,usercp_nav_changename,usercp_nav_profile,usercp_nav_misc,usercp_usergroups_leader_usergroup,usercp_usergroups_leader,usercp_currentavatar,usercp_reputation,usercp_nav_shop";
well done mate I'll try it
Thanks, hope you enjoy it. Smile
Thanks Ryan Ashbrook Smile
Are you going on developing it? Or is going to be stalled? (I ask because the demo forum is down)
I would like to know if you are going to make this MYPS compatible.
darkteller Wrote:Are you going on developing it? Or is going to be stalled? (I ask because the demo forum is down)

I am still developing it, but I am still in the process building my new website.

labrocca Wrote:I would like to know if you are going to make this MYPS compatible.

If I have time I'll probably do this around the Release Candidate stage. This current stage is mainly for testing out the new things I have added.
Would you mind if I made the changes and then sent you them for review?

Seriously Ryan..I don't want to steal your thunder I just think your mod will be perfect with mine and greatly benefit mybb users. There is no sense on doubling up on each other.
labrocca Wrote:Would you mind if I made the changes and then sent you them for review?

Seriously Ryan..I don't want to steal your thunder I just think your mod will be perfect with mine and greatly benefit mybb users. There is no sense on doubling up on each other.

Like I said, I just don't have the time right now to do this and I have a certain coding standard that I like to keep. I plan on releasing a MYPS Compatible version alongside my version.

I do this so that if people just want my plugin, then they need nothing additional, but if they want it integrated with your plugin, and the other plugins available for it, then they also have that option, both with full support.

This is to make sure everyone has a choice in the matter. I have no intention of competing with your plugin, I've never had that intention and if you thought that, I'm deeply sorry.

I will download your plugin over this coming weekend and make a compatible version.
Pages: 1 2