MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Read topic icon doesnt change (remains unread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see a new thread in a forum i go i read it but when i return to main forum page the on.gif is still there although i read the thread . I clicked on the forum name then on the thread, I see it as unread although it is read. It doesnt happen to all posts but in some..why is that?
bug, think its fixed in the upcoming mybb
Chances are there is more threads in that forum. Once all new threads are read (not just the latest) it will turn off.
No i cheched that, it was just one thread
Click on the forum and the thread again and then it won't show the on.gif anymore. I guess when you view your thread after creating it, MyBB doesn't count that as a "Read" thread/forum.
I did that 5-6 times no luck. It works here but not in my forum. maybe it has something to do that i upload the forum again when i lost my public_html folder
Konstantinos Wrote:I did that 5-6 times no luck. It works here but not in my forum. maybe it has something to do that i upload the forum again when i lost my public_html folder

nope, its not you alone, also seen it a couple of times