MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: leecher problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyway i did i temporary fix where i move them myself its not practical but is working
thx for the help im gonna work late and see if i can fix it Smile
IMHO it's more practical to do it manually, since it eliminates the chance of members just posting crap to make the next level. I do a combination of automatic and manual on my forum. If you want to do a core file change, you can try the following:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...6#pid92006
i fixed the plugin seems i had a corupt file from downloading with my crappy internet.... any way how do i find my forum ids?
if you put your mouse over the forums, look for the number following "fid=". For instance if you go up to the top of this forum and put your mouse over "MyBB", you'll see that its fid is 3.
ok i did it right forum 3 must have 5 posts and didnt exclude any one but still it does not work and the test account shows me all the forums...
ugar0 Wrote:ok i did it right forum 3 must have 5 posts and didnt exclude any one but still it does not work and the test account shows me all the forums...

What are you talking about? The "Posts Required To View This Forum" plugin doesn't require forum ids: you just select them from the drop-down list. They will remain visible to all users but they can't start a new thread without posting the number of posts you assign to a particular forum. Unless you had something else in mind. Do you mean that the user should not be able to view a particular forum without posting in other forums first?
yes i did.....
there arent any drop down menus u just have to fill out a forum and it wants the forum id....
does this plugin not do what i wanted to do?
Pages: 1 2 3