MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Directory?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Do everything i've said in the previous posts ? If your forum aint capable of finding the function usercp_menu(); even if require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/functions_user.php"; is at the top of the file ... then it aint my problem, and pepotiger said it worked for him ...
i understand that but i have uploaded the files etc i was just looking for a little support in setting it up, not something you have to provide at all but i just thought this would have been the best place to ask.
Just go into your UCP - click in the nav on My Directory - and make your submission. If done, press Update ... if you are admin, it will be approved immediately ... if others will make their own, you need to approve them in your ACP.
It doesnt, the mydirectory link is in the UCP and it goes to:
http://www.financegurus.net/mydir.php?action=cp

however it displays the message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: usercp_menu() in /home/monery/public_html/financegurus/mydir.php on line 21
You didn't do what i told you to do;
i get
MySQL error: 1146
Table 'monery_mybb.mybb_mydir' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT m.*, u.* FROM mybb_mydir m LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=m.uid) WHERE m.uid = 11 

You didn't deactivate/activate the plugin again with the new plugin file. The reason why, i explained that several posts back.
I did, and i just have again (Im presuming its logging into the ACP then finding your mod and clicking on the Deactivate Button then clicking on the Activate Button?)

I have already uploaded the 2nd version of the mod
check your mydir.php (root) if it contains require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/functions_user.php";
If it does and it still gives you that error, i don't have a solution for it.
tested once more and working just fine.
the only thing that I'll edit the templates, to be suitable with rtl lang thats all.
but every thing else just working good
It doesn't deduct the MYPS off and also is there anyway to show links in the sidebar
When ? When you update your own mydir or when you approve another in your ACP ? It works overhere though. But if you can tell me whats wrong with the code ... cause i don't see anything wrong with it =P
		if($mybb->settings['mydir_myps'] != "")
		{
			$uid = intval($mybb->input['uid']);
			$user = get_user($uid);
			$my = intval($mybb->settings['mydir_myps']);

$new = $user['myps']-$my;
			$update_md  = array(
				'myps' => $new,
			);
			$update = $db->update_query(TABLE_PREFIX."users", $update_md, "uid='".$user['uid']."'");
		}

And what links in what sidebar ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5