MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Directory?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LeX- Wrote:When ? When you update your own mydir or when you approve another in your ACP ? It works overhere though. But if you can tell me whats wrong with the code ... cause i don't see anything wrong with it =P
		if($mybb->settings['mydir_myps'] != "")
		{
			$uid = intval($mybb->input['uid']);
			$user = get_user($uid);
			$my = intval($mybb->settings['mydir_myps']);

$new = $user['myps']-$my;
			$update_md  = array(
				'myps' => $new,
			);
			$update = $db->update_query(TABLE_PREFIX."users", $update_md, "uid='".$user['uid']."'");
		}

And what links in what sidebar ?

Is there anyway to show random links using the sidebar plugin? and also links no longer show Toungue http://www.webproxytalk.com/mydir.php
Can't see the page cause i've added 'guests can't view' and i aint gonna register just for that =P Show random links in a sidebar ? Can be done i suppose, just find a coder =P
LeX- Wrote:Can't see the page cause i've added 'guests can't view' and i aint gonna register just for that =P Show random links in a sidebar ? Can be done i suppose, just find a coder =P

Funny Toungue But it's my fault for being lazy anyways Toungue

Anyways have a look at the directory. It might be an issue with the theme

User: Lex-

Now im being funny Toungue
Yeah, its theme related =P The info is there, you can select it ... it just has the same color as the background =P
Lex...this is a good plugin. I just tested it. There are some bugs...like image upload doesn't work. I also found a lot of layout problems that I would like to fix and release as a "fixed" version.

Let me know if I have your permission.
labrocca Wrote:Lex...this is a good plugin. I just tested it. There are some bugs...like image upload doesn't work. I also found a lot of layout problems that I would like to fix and release as a "fixed" version.

Let me know if I have your permission.

Image Upload works fine overhere, and layout problems is a user problem. I never put much time in that, since users always change that to their needs.
Ah...looking at code I see you have a mydir folder that isn't created or upload during install.

You might want to mention that it needs to be created in a install. That or change the default directory from uploads/mydir to just uploads/ folder.

Sorry Lex about the PM then...it does seem to work. I still want to work on it's layout though. Great plugin sir.
Filling in the directory in one of the settings; so if you fill in another one than ./uploads/ its obviously you need to create it =P I could have mentioned it though =P But i'm lazy in that kinda stuff =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5