MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MYPS Lottery v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok thnx labrocca...
Everything is working fine here!

There is just one thing that bugs me a little, I took a screenshot.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/...8/myps.gif

You see where "Leet Points" is kinda centered and not with the rest of the text? How could I make it go right underneath reputation?
Link to site please..
You are going to have to change the css for left align in the mybb plugin function myps_display().

I am rewriting that function for the next version of myps to make it more compatible with different themes. You can view the changes at mybb central in the myps thread.
labrocca Wrote:You are going to have to change the css for left align in the mybb plugin function myps_display().

I am rewriting that function for the next version of myps to make it more compatible with different themes. You can view the changes at mybb central in the myps thread.

So is this in the PHP file or in one of the templates?
php file...

I am gonna work on MYPS today and incorporate some new things. Mostly a cleanup release. There aren't any major bugs (one inside stats page). I want to redo the my_date formatting and also the way myps_display works. It should write into postbit_author_user and right now it doesn't.

Hopefully tonight 1.21 will be released.
I see, thanks man.
Hmmmm...

Is it this section I change?
<tr>
<td class="trow1" width="100%" colspan="2" align="center">
<strong>{$mybb->input[username]}</strong>  $lang->myps_currenthas<strong>{$mypstotal} {$mybb->settings[myps_name]}</strong>
</td>
</tr>

It won't work, if that is the right one.
I just released 1.21 version of MYPS. I suggest you install it. Then you can alter the code in the postbit template.
Pages: 1 2 3 4