MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MYPS Lottery v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ah, it worked from the tempates; thanks!
Great work i might use this can you also use a download as a prize?
Jag100 Wrote:Great work i might use this can you also use a download as a prize?

You can. I have a description area and what you would do is make the prize 0. Then make sure "house cut" is 100%. The only thing is that on auction end the prize (in your case a download) would need to be manually sent to the person.

Although I like your idea and I just thought of a way to make this work automatically.

In the PM for the winner a downlink link could be provided. Of course a new row needs to be added to the lottery table for that link and not shown in the listing but added during signup.

Is this an idea you plan to do repeatedely or just a couple times here and there? I could certainly help you make this IF you really plan to do this very often. Otherwise I don't want to spend the time on it.
i dont understand this lottery.
i set it all up and was making a test lottery and once i click 'insert' it says, "You do not have enough Shots for the prize. Please enter a lower prize. Your current Shots are 2100".
help???
Well...when you create the lottery the anta it's taken from the person creating the lottery. Were you trying to create a prize greater than 2100? The idea of this lottery is that tickets purchased help bring up the prize. As an admin you can set your MYPS to whatever you want and then you can create a large prize ante.
[off topic post]

Pow-Mia, I'm just curious as to why you removed the post here, where you accused labrocca of insulting you?
Such conversations can be taken to private messaging. Please keep discussion in this thread about the plugin.

Thank you.
I installed this mod and everything works great... Only i have one problem... When someone won the lottery the money weren't added to their total... Is this suppose to be automatic? Or is an admin suppose to adjust the points manually?

This is an awesome mod, thanks for sharing it Smile
Hmm....adding the winnings should be automatic. Are you SURE it wasn't added. I signed up for your site...just waiting for activation email.

Looking I see that the person has bought more lottery tickets. 200 MYPS worth...are you SURE they didn't get their MYPS automatically?

http://www.gaming-cafe.info/member.php?a...file&uid=5
Yea, she won 300, already had 200 and bought 200 worth more and ended up with 70?! Something don't add up hehe Wink Rounded upwards i think hehe... I will keep an eye on the next winners as it's alot more so it will definitely be noticed Smile

I'll let you know Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4