MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ht Access broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i called customer support for my site and it said my ht access is broken so i can get my index.html or welcome page up so is their a way to fix this?
Delete it and create a new one http://www.freewebmasterhelp.com/tutorials/htaccess/

Or upload the one that comes with myBB
yea i upload the myBB one again ithink but where is it?
anyone help?
Please wait 24 hours before you bump your threads. It's considered a courtesy as we aren't paid or any of that.

As for your htaccess problem, unfortunately it is unrelated to MyBB so we cannot help you. If this is a modification or plugin you should try contacting the author. If not then you'll need to contact your host for further information.
well the host said delete then install the MyBB but now it wont install..
And what do you mean by "wont install"? We are not psychic, so please, tell us more.

Also I notice that you have tried to hijack some other threads, please don't.
me hijack? that was another guy hijacking mine wth -_-

and i mean when i go to mysite.com/install it doesnt install
Hmm, well you Hijacked each others Toungue

See, "doesn't install" is a little too vague to be honest. Do you see nothing, get to a certain part in the installer and it stops... what? What exactly are you seeing, if you don't want to explain it, post a screenshot or something.

We can't work blind.
well do u have msn/aim/xfire? itd be easiar to talk their but i think i did it correctly when i uploaded the upload file of MyBB into another file called forum in my main dir then i had chmod the required files to 666 but then when i want to my site and did like www.desiredgfx.com/install it wouldnt install and now i deleted the MyBB files and am trying to re upload them then chmod to see if itll work after that i can install maybe. if you still dont get it plz tel me, also add me on msn or xfire or aim.

AIM: SchoolSux586
MSN: [email protected]
Xfire: schoolsux586
Pages: 1 2