MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.10 Released - Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My upgrade has gone succesful, and with less troubles afterwords than last time. Big Grin
Thank you...
I updated our three MyBB forums without incident.

Thanks, and I'm looking for great things for 1.4, and maybe some discussion about whether our existing plugins will, for the most part, run unaltered, or will the needed 1.4 updates make them incompatible.
I had a nice update, thanks!
Gene Steinberg Wrote:Thanks, and I'm looking for great things for 1.4, and maybe some discussion about whether our existing plugins will, for the most part, run unaltered, or will the needed 1.4 updates make them incompatible.

As I mentioned before, most plugins which access the database using $db->simple_select, update_query, insert_query, and delete_query will need to be updated. I think that's the main incompatibility issue with the plugins.
Nice update, I wish this was a bigger release but if it helps to enhance our forum security I'm up. And as always, Mybb is the best forum software around.
Could anyone tell me what the new code was in the index template to require the revert?
I have not looked at any new features or anything like that. But just wanted to put in my 2 cents and say the upgrade went perfect.
If I don't disable any plugins will it cause problems?

I remember it saying to disable plugins in the wiki, but I checked again in upgrade and it doesn't say that..
Its good practice to do so, but not required.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8