MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alignment off on Fusion Theme/Template.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Don't know if it will help any but try mine; I added all your extras in the template as well. Remove anything that is in the template now and paste this in it instead:
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
{$post['user_details']}{$post['fws_w_level']}
</td>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="85%" valign="top">
<table width="100%">
<tr><td>{$post['viewpost']}{$post['posturl']}{$post['icon']}<span class="smalltext"><strong> {$post['subject']}</strong></span>
<br />
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
<p>
{$post['message']}
</p>
</div>
{$post['moderator_notice']}
<br />
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;">
{$post['editedmsg']}
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="{$altbg}" height="18" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
<td class="{$altbg}" width="100%" valign="middle" height="18">
	<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
	<tr valign="bottom">
		<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
		<td align="right"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['fws_warnlink']}</span></td>
	</tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
{$seperator}

Thanks, just tried that though and it didn't seem to work. It's still displayed exactly as before and is still misaligned without a separator between the post titles and the post itself.
1st sorry for my late replay, but the guys here are great and helped you whene I wan't online.
for the postbit problem
your postbit template looks like have no problem in it, so would you try to replace the following with your postbit_posturl template.
<div style="float: right; width: auto; vertical-align: top"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->postbit_post} <a href="showthread.php?tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$post['pid']}#pid{$post['pid']}">#{$postcounter}</a></strong>{$post['inlinecheck']}</span></div>
if it didn't fix the problem, please post all the customized postbit templates to allow me to find out where are the problem located
It didn't work, sorry to put you through all of this. Honestly I would do it myself if I knew how to do it.

Theres a ton of templates for the fusion theme which appear to be modified in some way, most of them not the work of myself and came like that.

Which templates do you want me to post exactly as there is too much to post everyone that appears modified? Which ones are critical to the layout/format of posts and threads?

Thank You.Smile
Well, it works perfectly on my localhost, so I don't know what the problem is!
This problem affects all of your installed themes..I guessing a plugin you installed is causing this..

Check your global templates
Xtreme2damax Wrote:It didn't work, sorry to put you through all of this. Honestly I would do it myself if I knew how to do it.

Theres a ton of templates for the fusion theme which appear to be modified in some way, most of them not the work of myself and came like that.

Which templates do you want me to post exactly as there is too much to post everyone that appears modified? Which ones are critical to the layout/format of posts and threads?

Thank You.Smile

any customized templates that in the Post Bit Templates template group
pepotiger Wrote:
Xtreme2damax Wrote:It didn't work, sorry to put you through all of this. Honestly I would do it myself if I knew how to do it.

Thank You.Smile

any customized templates that in the Post Bit Templates template group

All of the templates in the postbit group is modified it appears, which ones am I looking for specifically? Nearly all of them are not my work as I only edited very few templates. It appears it came like that when I downloaded the theme/template.

Also what kind of plugin would be causing this conflict if it is a plugin related problem?

I seem to have a new problem, it appears to be a bug with Editing the thread title and merging threads. Everytime either is done, the content of the first post just vanishes like it was never there.

Anyone that had a similar problem and a link to the thread on how to fix it?

Thank You.
for the count problem am not sure honestly, but for the theme problem
it'll help me alot to find out where the problem are located if you send me the xml theme file
It'll much easyer, and I'll find it out faster and give you the fix for it
pepotiger Wrote:for the count problem am not sure honestly, but for the theme problem
it'll help me alot to find out where the problem are located if you send me the xml theme file
It'll much easyer, and I'll find it out faster and give you the fix for it

Ok, here it is attached below:

[attachment=8134]
now I can be sure, that the problem isn't in your template, it's from any plugin that may effect your showthread page
becuase I just used it at my localhost, and the problem wasn't there
Pages: 1 2 3 4