MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alignment off on Fusion Theme/Template.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
FirefoxWiz Wrote:
Quote::Edit: Text is too small now in replies now after this edit, anyway to make it larger as it was before while still keeping that horizontal separator under the post title?
I tested it and it seemed exactly the same size for me.. Hmmmm.

Nevermind I figured out how to fix it:

Quote:<span class="smalltext"><strong> {$post['subject']}</strong><br />
<hr size="1" width="35%" align="left" /></span>

I fixed it by changing <hr size="2"

Also I was able to increase the span of the horizontal separator by changing width="100%"

Now I need help to solve this last problem (hopefully):

Quote:Now I need to find out how to fix that bug with editing thread titles and merging posts where the content of the first post will vanish, leaving a blank post when either of these are performed.

Thanks.Smile
Quote:Now I need to find out how to fix that bug with editing thread titles and merging posts where the content of the first post will vanish, leaving a blank post when either of these are performed.
I don't know about this problem, I've never had it. Sorry!
FirefoxWiz Wrote:
I don't know about this problem, I've never had it. Sorry!

Well hopefully someone has and can offer a fix.

I have posted my activated/deactivated plugins already for referance.

If it's another plugin conflict hopefully the list I posted will give them an idea what plugin might be causing this conflict.

Maybe this might of been reported somewheres before. Would the double post automerger be responsible for this or another related plugin?

:Edit: A plugin conflict appears to be preventing me from changing my username. Any way to figure out which plugins are causing a conflict with the correct operation of my board without having to manually enable/disable each one?

Does anyone know which plugins could be causing these conflicts?

Thank You.
I'm replying to this not to sound offensive or anything, it's only meant as a bit of advice to you. But take it whichever way you want.

You've posted several times asking about problems you're having with your forums, you've asked every time which plug in could be causing the problem. You have a ton of plug ins (one that at the very least you admit to not knowing what it's for) installed, surely each time you've installed a plug in the problem has occurred, or did you just install them all without testing/looking to see if the plug in is causing a problem! Have you ever backed up your forum before installing any plug ins, like each plug in info' suggest? At the bottom of many of your posts you add another "problem" that your forum, it has nothing to do with the original post title, these "problems" should be started in a new post.

Having said that, my advice to you would be to start your forum over again, adding plug ins one at a time, backing the forums/database up each time, read the install instructions thoroughly, maybe ask someone to do the plug in edits (if any are required) then if a problem occurs, ask for help with THAT problem, get it resolved before adding another plug in, and so on. It'd save you a lot of time and effort, as well as many folks here.

Doing it this way, before long your forums will be flying. Smile
lufbra Wrote:I'm replying to this not to sound offensive or anything, it's only meant as a bit of advice to you. But take it whichever way you want.

You've posted several times asking about problems you're having with your forums, you've asked every time which plug in could be causing the problem. You have a ton of plug ins (one that at the very least you admit to not knowing what it's for) installed, surely each time you've installed a plug in the problem has occurred, or did you just install them all without testing/looking to see if the plug in is causing a problem! Have you ever backed up your forum before installing any plug ins, like each plug in info' suggest? At the bottom of many of your posts you add another "problem" that your forum, it has nothing to do with the original post title, these "problems" should be started in a new post.

Having said that, my advice to you would be to start your forum over again, adding plug ins one at a time, backing the forums/database up each time, read the install instructions thoroughly, maybe ask someone to do the plug in edits (if any are required) then if a problem occurs, ask for help with THAT problem, get it resolved before adding another plug in, and so on. It'd save you a lot of time and effort, as well as many folks here.

Doing it this way, before long your forums will be flying. Smile

I know what you mean, but I wanted to keep the last couple/few problems to this thread than opening several different threads.Wink

Is there any other way than starting the whole forum fresh? I've performed numerous edits, went through hell setting everything up, set permissions etc....

I would hate to have to do those over again.

:Edit: Found the problem, the email encryption plugin is bugged or not compatible with the latest Mybb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4