MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That theme ties in with the main iPB Free website theme. You would need their permission to convert it, and considering it is their sites theme, that is unlikely to happen.

Still, there is nothing to stop you requesting a theme which has a similar style, providing that the theme is not just a direct port.
oh..ok..i asked in their forum if i can..if they will not answer in 2 or 3 days or they will answer with ''no'' i am requesting a SIMILAR theme
Wink
thank you for your help!
ok..i hate to wait..so i am editing the request..please,if you have time and you want to help me,please make a similar theme with one from that forum.
But Please use the icons from it! I would like to be used the icons from that forum!
Thank you for your time and for helping me!
pls..can you mix the MyInvision 1.2 theme with icons and the color scheme on that forum,pls?
You would probably still need their permission to use the images/icons etc.
but why i need their permission? they don't care about this thing! i posted 4 days ago,i bumped that topic and still no reply!!
If you are using any part of their creation, short of colors, you will need their permission. You cannot simply take and use the images because you like them or you feel they would look good on your website.

If you didn't create them, you don't own them. If you don't own them and want to use them, you need to ask for and receive permission otherwise you'll find that it's going to be hard to fill the request using any part of that theme short of the blue & black colors shown.
o...damn...ok..thanks anyway.

offtopic: airbornefive,you are the owner of airbornefive.com , right?

i read in the blog ''Need additional Storage or Bandwidth, contact us anytime and we’ll be more than happy to work with your needs! '' ..
so..i understand that i can extend my webspace or/and bandwith by contacting you...i understood right?
i am becoming quite interested in joining it..
and another question..it is add-free,right?

oo..and how i can register?
chris_b0ss Wrote:o...damn...ok..thanks anyway.

offtopic: airbornefive,you are the owner of airbornefive.com , right?

i read in the blog ''Need additional Storage or Bandwidth, contact us anytime and we’ll be more than happy to work with your needs! '' ..
so..i understand that i can extend my webspace or/and bandwith by contacting you...i understood right?
i am becoming quite interested in joining it..
and another question..it is add-free,right?

oo..and how i can register?

This wouldn't be the right place to discuss that kind of business chris_b0ss. Why don't you venture to airbornefive's forums and ask your questions pertaining to the hosting he offers and you apparently have. Just my two cents.
@Chris: You're more than welcome to contact me via PM or register at the AirbornFive support forum and I'll be more than willing to address any and all questions there.

Thanks for your interest in our service Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3