MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
AirborneFive Wrote:@Chris: You're more than welcome to contact me via PM or register at the AirbornFive support forum and I'll be more than willing to address any and all questions there.

Thanks for your interest in our service Smile.

My apologies.. i meant no disrespect at all by what i said. I was only trying to point Chris_b0ss in the right direction to get the proper support he was seeking.
i know i am offtopic...but i must defend me..i didn't saw a forum in his host so..because he answered to my question i asked him here..
My APOLOGIES for beeing offtopic!
@2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u - None taken Smile. MyBB isn't a place to conduct business, whether for the exchange of money or not, which is why I asked that he contact me via PM directly.

There's no harm in asking about our service, however, any further than that and I would rather it be addressed in a private manor, such as what has been done, so as to keep everyone here happy.
chris_b0ss Wrote:but why i need their permission? they don't care about this thing! i posted 4 days ago,i bumped that topic and still no reply!!
You cannot legally use any images that have not been released into the public domain without their permission. As I said before, they maybe similar, but not just copied... even then, recreating something so close to the original treads a very fine line between legal and illegal.
how about edit myinvision 1.2.0 ? can you make it black ? it's legal ?
chris_b0ss Wrote:how about edit myinvision 1.2.0 ? can you make it black ? it's legal ?

If you make all the images from scratch and everything then yes. As said before as long as it's similar but the same there shouldn't be a problem.
Pages: 1 2 3