MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Benazir Bhutto Killed In Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto has been martyred in a suicide attack at a political rally in Rawalpindi. 20 people have also died in the explosion. There may be alot of bad things going to happen in the future because of this. Lot's of international discussions about what could turn out from this has happened and one of the views which is Russia's is about a beginnings of a civil war!

Pakistan: Explosion At Benazir Bhutto Rally |Sky News|House Ads

So There goes the last bit of peace in that country Sad .
Sad I was just watching the new about that. Car bombings daily, stuff like this was bound to happen, but now itll only get worse.
well,
It's sad! but she her self is responsible for this! as before many times it was told to her that be careful! but!..........

FAISAL!
How exactly is she responsible? It wasn't her fault some guy blew himself up! A politician who hides from the public isn't a very good politician, especially if they are trying to promote peace.
No its like Al-Qaeeda thing done ... But she is also somehow responsible.. But never mind there will be no civil war and Pakistan is a peaceful country despite of these terrorist activities...
it's so sad.. @AjEe and Faisal.. how can someone responsible for being killed?
pepotiger Wrote:it's so sad.. @AjEe and Faisal.. how can someone responsible for being killed?

I think what they're getting at is that she was warned or threatened and didn't listen.

I don't agree with this and I don't understand how AjEe and Faisal could go with this either. Would you two rather live your lives as cowards hiding under a desk?

Wow...

She wasn't going to back down because of a few threats. She's not a coward like you two seem to be...

She was going on without feeling intimidated like everyone else is. It wasn't her fault for being killed. You two really sicken me by your thoughts about how "it was her fault".... You sound like the asses who support the suicide bombers and terrorists...
It's sad how after the person shoots someone (just going in general here) over in that area of the world, they blow themselves up to justify it.

IMO, that's truly sickening. >.>
This doesn't justify her assassination, but she certainly was no "angel" for what she's done in the past.

While I also wouldn't call her a coward, I believe she was warned about standing up in the vehicle she was in. Had she not have stood up like she was, I doubt if anyone would have thought badly towards her, they'd have understood the reason for her keeping herself safe from harm.
Animal24 Wrote:
pepotiger Wrote:it's so sad.. @AjEe and Faisal.. how can someone responsible for being killed?

I think what they're getting at is that she was warned or threatened and didn't listen.

I don't agree with this and I don't understand how AjEe and Faisal could go with this either. Would you two rather live your lives as cowards hiding under a desk?

Wow...

She wasn't going to back down because of a few threats. She's not a coward like you two seem to be...

She was going on without feeling intimidated like everyone else is. It wasn't her fault for being killed. You two really sicken me by your thoughts about how "it was her fault".... You sound like the asses who support the suicide bombers and terrorists...
well, NO! of course NOT lol!
well i was just saying is she already knew that it's politics! and specially in Pakistan where it's more danger as not only the Mushref and Army but the Taliban's too! any one can kill her! so i think! if you know i can be died and still you do the same thing! so it's not called braveness but! it's stupidness lol!

suppose. If you know that i will jump from Eiffel Tower and DIE! and still you go at the top and say i am not coward i am Brave and you JUMP! and you DIED! so it's whose mistake??

FAISAL!
Pages: 1 2