MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: deletion of old template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, for some reason this template (Lagniappe Templates) is still listed under my template section in the admincp, but it's not on the webserver anymore, as I deleted it. I just want to know how to remove it from the list and what it's saying I need to do before deleting it is what I don't understand, because I don't see a mybb default theme listed?

This template set is associated with the following themes:

* MyBB Default

Before this template set can be deleted these themes must be assigned to another template set.

Thanks,
Shemo
I presume you're trying to delete the templateset?
If so, it means that there's a theme linked to the templateset. Go into the themes section, and modify the theme named "MyBB Default" - change its templateset to something else.
MyBB Master Style

Is the only thing close to your reply in the theme section. other than that, I see the 3 other themes I'm using of which none are linked to anything from lagniappe.

I'm not actually able to do anything in the mybb master style either..none of the options listed next to it will work?
Shemo Wrote:MyBB Master Style

Is the only thing close to your reply in the theme section. other than that, I see the 3 other themes I'm using of which none are linked to anything from lagniappe.

I'm not actually able to do anything in the mybb master style either..none of the options listed next to it will work?

The MyBB Default theme doesn't exist in the list?
Nope, it's not there...hmn...any suggestions?
bump..any ideas?
Shemo Wrote:MyBB Master Style

You're looking at the Parent Theme field I believe.
Scroll down, and check the Template Set field instead.

Eg: [Image: clipboard01mi5.jpg]
Dude, I don't even have a mybb default theme, so I can't do what you're asking me to try.....Check attachments..

Master style won't let me choose any options except for 'export theme', same with grey smoke when I try to edit anything, only the 'export theme' option works.
okau if you need the MyBB Default theme i will Attach it all you have to do is add it to your mybb board.
It's saying a theme with that name already exists..hmnnn...
Pages: 1 2