MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nadafa theme Preview!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was working on a a website template and I just had to make it into a mybb theme. It's still all in graphics but once I'm done with the layout I will create it. The theme is called Nadafa it's an Arabic word but that's all I thought of at the moment so let me know what you think and what needs improving I'd like to know! This isn't my best work but something I made in my spare time. It isn't complete hence the empty center. I plan on completely changing how the profiles page looks and maybe change the reputation page as well and add the users comments with their avatars but will see how it goes; I will keep you guys updated.
Kind Regards.
The forum cat graphics might be changed and given a better look.
[Image: nadafanewqb7.png]
Looks great for now, but we need to see more of it!
Look nice but what about the cats
Somebody's gonna have to teach me how to code. <.<

Looks great, rcpalace. We need to see more of it. Smile
Thanks for the comments guys, I will keep you updated I should have another preview tomorrow or the day after; I will also include psd files for easy editing.
Kind Regards.
Firefoxwiz, Ive told you that I can teach you XD.

Imad, that is great work I love it. I cant believe Ive never done a dropshadow page border theme like that in a very long time, its a very good look, very professional. Can't wait to see what it looks like in the end Smile
Quote:Firefoxwiz, Ive told you that I can teach you XD.
Are you sure you have the time? I'm pretty slow. =P

If you have the time, I might take you up on that. Big Grin
If you want, I can help you to teach. This isn't very complex...
well done mate.. I like the name of it NADAFA Big Grin
pepotiger Wrote:well done mate.. I like the name of it NADAFA Big Grin

thanks lol.

FirefoxWiz Wrote:
Quote:Firefoxwiz, Ive told you that I can teach you XD.
Are you sure you have the time? I'm pretty slow. =P

If you have the time, I might take you up on that. Big Grin

I can also help you Firefoxwiz, if you need the help pm me and I'll give you my IM.
[Now you have three offers for help, most likely one of us has time. Toungue]
Pages: 1 2 3