MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What php editor and ftp programs are you guys using?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I use ConTEXT to do my codding and LeapFTP. What about the rest of you guys?
okay i use notepad ++, Intype, dreamweaver and for ftp i use filezilla.
Dreamweaver for me. Works well with all the seperate projects I deal with including syntax colouring and global searching/replacing. SmartFTP for FTP
I use HTML Kit for all my programming and SmartFTP for my FTP client. Hate the annoying nag screen though.
dreamweaver for php and all what I need for my web pages.. and CuteFtp for ftp
Notepad++ for all my coding needs, and FileZilla for FTP - though I hate it. I wished SmartFTP still worked for me
Notepad++ and Filezilla

Notepad++ seems to be a bit buggy, especially with view cloning. Not willing to pay for Dreamweaver though. Also, Notepad++ and Filezilla are portable.
pspad ( hilighting,global search,search in files,function helper,menu with class and code structure.... ) + smartFTP ( the best! never else to say Big Grin )
NotePad++ and FileZilla.
PDT is the best free PHP IDE (it even beats many of the commercial PHP IDE's out there). I prefer to use an IDE for rapid development. Refactoring, organizing, moving back and forth from functions, moving to a function located somewhere in the huge pile of included files with a single click, debugging, etc. -- all becomes extremely easy using an IDE.

To surpass it and add some more cool features, I like Zend for Eclipse (Neon). But, it (Zend Neon) is only free until it's in Beta and SVN is the only addition I like about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4