MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge system for vBulleting 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to put this, but at the time you have a "alpha/beta" version to merge a vBulletin board with MyBB let me know...
I want to switch to MyBB and am always willing to help Wink
The order of forum software listed in the announcement is the order that the mergers will likely be released in.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=26555

So, currently we do not have a vBulletin merger for you to test.
yeah I noticed... Basically I meant, if you need testers for the prototype, you can put me on the list Wink
We aren't doing private testing at this point
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that i will be moving to your software from the latest version of VB as VB is good software but FAR too complicated to customise and moderate..

You guys have made the best forum software in the world - i use it on my other forum which is now the largest independent adidas forum on the internet.. and that is thanks to the amazing members, and the amazing software than runs it.

Keep up the good work, and as soon as i have this vb converter and my 2nd forum is up and running with mybb i will be making a donation where ever i can towards the mybb cause..

Thanks Guys!
A vB to PhpBB 2.0 Converter is here... from there you can use the merge system. Yeah, I was simply baffled by the demo ACP of vB.
I originally went to VB as it was compatible with phpfox..

Now we have ditched that, i am eager to get back to some forum software that isnt crap Big Grin

Thanks mate!!
Can mybbe be integrated with phpfox yet?
Arg so PunBB is number 6 I'll have to wait a long time Wink

Or I'll have to convert to my PunBB to PHPBB2 and then convert it to MyBB 1.2 !

Thanks for your great works guys Big Grin
vB to PhpBB 2.0 Convert , and then phpBB2 to myBB is it recommended? Does it work?
Anyone tested? ahero4heor? Toungue this is a major issue for a large number of users IMOP
Pages: 1 2