MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] phpbb 3 to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeh, phpBB 2 BBcodes work differently and the current public RC of the merge system doesn't strip those out. However, the next version will. Today I just went through and fixed a major pain-in-the-a** problem with permissions and private messages and I'm testing it on a rather large installation so once it's done and its confirmed fixed I can post the fixes here
ok..i solved the problems from the phpbb 3 -> smf convertor..smf -> phpbb 2 worked ..the remaining problem is phpbb 2 -> mybb ..but you are saying the next version will solve this..
any news?
If there is news I would have posted about it, and since you didn't seem to be interested in the updated module I never posted it here. Do you want the updated module?
I say you should just convert your board to PhpBB2... Then it won't take as much time when it is crucial.
Tikitiki Wrote:If there is news I would have posted about it, and since you didn't seem to be interested in the updated module I never posted it here. Do you want the updated module?

of course i want it..what a question..i already said i want to convert phpbb 2 to mybb ..i thought you already know..i said the remaining ''error'' is when i convert phpbb 2 to mybb..that error with the codes..if you can please give me that module which solves the problem with the codes from phpbb 2->mybb conversion.thank you for your help
Replace this in your convert/boards directory
it's not working.when i import phpBB 2 Forum Permissions it says :There are 1 forum permissions left to import and 0 pages left at a rate of 100 per page.

Inserting permission for forum #2... done
i can't go further.i am pressing redirect but no result
Maybe there was other changes files. I'm at a friends house right now and I'll check latter
Ah,

I accidentally commented out a line. This one will work:
Pages: 1 2 3 4