MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Cant vote on poll's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all

User's on my site can not vote on poll's.

I have RC4 installed with only 1 mod - todays user count.

They get an error saying they do not have permission to access this page.

Any idea's?

In the user options they have post poll's ticked, under forum options they have post poll's ticked.

Log into the Admin CP and under Forum Management you'll see "Permissions". You'll need to edit the usergroup permissions where they don't have access to poll voting.
marcgo15 Wrote:Log into the Admin CP and under Forum Management you'll see "Permissions". You'll need to edit the usergroup permissions where they don't have access to poll voting.

yups already checked those mate

In the user options they have post poll's ticked, under Admin CP, permission's, all groups have post and vote on poll's

Still not working~! Sad
source Wrote:
marcgo15 Wrote:Log into the Admin CP and under Forum Management you'll see "Permissions". You'll need to edit the usergroup permissions where they don't have access to poll voting.

yups already checked those mate

In the user options they have post poll's ticked, under Admin CP, permission's, all groups have post and vote on poll's

Still not working~! Sad

Hmm okay under Users and Groups click "Manage Groups", edit the group that is having the problem. You'll fine "Permissions: Polls" when you go to edit the usergroup, make sure both options are maked "Yes".
tmhai Wrote:Arr U beat me marcgo15! Toungue

I'm good Toungue.
nope

took all setting's off and then re-added them. Rebuilt all cache's

and still not working Sad

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
Only admins and Smods are allowed to vote i have noticed marcgo15

any more idea's ?
U must check the forum permissions as well. U need to allow the specific usergroup to be able to vote on polls. Also u may need to check the permissions in the Category in which this forum exist. U might have usergroup and forum polls enable but if the Category in which the forum belongs u got polls disable either generally either for the specific group and if the forum inherits the option from the category it might be the reason they cant vote polls
yup checked all those. Over and over and over to be 100% and im 100000000% sure its not working Sad i've even set the guests permission's to vote and thats not working either
Pages: 1 2