MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few problems :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey people, I just want to say thanks for mybb and all the great plugins + themes. However, I have a few problems with my forum:

Firstly, when adding a medal to the skunkmedals plugin I recieve this error

Quote:Warning: copy() [function.copy]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 6711 is not allowed to access /www/freeweb7.com/m/c/c/mccabe1991/htdocs/forum/uploads/medals owned by uid 2001 in /www/freeweb7.com/m/c/c/mccabe1991/htdocs/forum/admin/medals.php on line 200

Warning: copy(/www/freeweb7.com/m/c/c/mccabe1991/htdocs/forum/./uploads/medals/1.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/freeweb7.com/m/c/c/mccabe1991/htdocs/forum/admin/medals.php on line 200
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"1"' at line 1
Query: DELETE From mybb_medals_list where mid "1"

Secondly, the overview plugin does not even show up on my index page (even in the mybb default theme)

Thirdly, the tagpad plugin loads to a blank white page.

If anyone has any solutions to my problems I will be very grateful
Hi, can you tell us what MySQL version you are running? This information can be located on the AdminCP index.
ct2k7 Wrote:Hi, can you tell us what MySQL version you are running? This information can be located on the AdminCP index.

Oops sorry, im quite new to this, here ya go - MySQL 5.0.27
No problem. 5.0.27, there shouldn't be any problem with that. Have you copied all the files into their respective folders?
yep Big Grin
I really don't know what to do as I've never used those plugins. I'll ask some one to help with this as well.
ct2k7 Wrote:I really don't know what to do as I've never used those plugins. I'll ask some one to help with this as well.

That will be most appreciated, I have discovered that the overview appears on the Blue night theme. I hope it isn't a theme thing cos i like the default theme i have set (Slick Pro)
Ok, I've PMd the developer of the Skunkmedal plugin and asked a mod to moved this to the plugin support area as you are most likely to be more noticed there.
ct2k7 Wrote:Ok, I've PMd the developer of the Skunkmedal plugin and asked a mod to moved this to the plugin support area as you are most likely to be more noticed there.

k thanks very much

EDIT: K i fixed the overview plugin, the html was wrong in the template, but the other problems remain
It looks like the plugin is trying to write stuff to your server, which is denying it access.

Try CHMOD'ing the file/folder displayed in the error, to 0777.
Pages: 1 2