MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best way To Earn from a Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is There any Good way To earn from a Forum?
Other than Google Adsense...

if any one know please let me know thanks
well... you can try offering VIP groups in which users can pay just to get special privileges.... once you develop your forum and have a decent traffic, you can sell links at your footer or anywhere you want..Wink
Yeah^ What he said...^ I don't think there's any other practical way. But you could offer hosting for $$ and make that a forum...
For small forums, Google Adsense or similar programs are probably you're only way.
It's slow and not very profitable, but relatively easy to set up.
Well actually you could personally sell banner space. It's more profitable than using an ad programs on small sites (Usually). But it requires more work and well a lot of discussion with the company wanting the space.
NetSage Wrote:Well actually you could personally sell banner space. It's more profitable than using an ad programs on small sites (Usually). But it requires more work and well a lot of discussion with the company wanting the space.
Hmm. I'm no expert on this as I earn no money from websites (or any internet endeavors) but wouldn't it be difficult to convince such companies to pay for space on a low traffic site?
Thanks a lot for such good tips.
any other company better than Adsense? & also allow to place the ads on forums.
because payperpost don't allow to place ads on forums...

is There any one who is earning more than 50$ a Month with MyBB forum?
Quote:any other company better than Adsense?

Search engines are created for a reason, if you need a tutorial on how to use one, Check Out This Site. Smile
lufbra Wrote:
Quote:any other company better than Adsense?

Search engines are created for a reason, if you need a tutorial on how to use one, Check Out This Site. Smile

If there are search engines then what is the basic purpose of communities?

Can any search Engine tells that how to earn with MyBB in an effective way? Other than Adsense?

if yes then i would love to know about search engines :-)
Pages: 1 2