MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whats with with Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just seen this in peoples profiles and all did mybb ad a plugin or so some thing and whats it abouts?
It's a plugin chris is writing. He'll share more information on it later
Tikitiki Wrote:It's a plugin chris is writing. He'll share more information on it later

Cool can not wait to read more information on it as it looks very cool.
Niiice. Good work, I love it. Unique mod, I can honestly say I've never seen this done before.
Hopefully the promotion system.
labrocca Wrote:Hopefully the promotion system.

I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it looks like it. It is for those of you who have been seen as active and helpful but aren't on the MyBB team. It is a way for us to recognize you.

However, it looks like its buggy. I'm still a staff member o.o
and non staff and give and tack from them self and other members is thats not right?
The "Mentor" status will be a status assigned by MyBB staff. As Ryan said:
Quote:I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it looks like it. It is for those of you who have been seen as active and helpful but aren't on the MyBB team. It is a way for us to recognize you.

It's also a way for new users to keep an eye out for replies to their post made by senior members of the community - those who may know MyBB more than other posters in that thread.
That's cool. it will be useful for developing MyBB later...
Very nice idea. But they will probably be flooded with PMs because of it Toungue.
Pages: 1 2