MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vote for President
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who would you vote for to be the next President.

I'm under voting age, but if I could vote, I'd vote for Barack Obama, because of his views on the war.
Alexander Wrote:Who would you vote for to be the next President.

I'm under voting age, but if I could vote, I'd vote for Barack Obama, because of his views on the war.

I despise all politians as almost all have betrayed my views. They are all lobiests in the end.

But I agree on most topics with Ron Paul, especially the flat tax as it will help get rid of the national debt and increase the value of the dollar.
I'd vote for anybody but Hillary.
Woot!! Ron Paul all the way.

Too bad, there's not shot for him to win, because he'd make one hell of a president.
Obama or Hillary... Not just for the war Toungue.
Just like Snowy said, I probably won't vote for Hillary. Not being sexist or anything, Im just not a huge fan of her views on a couple issues. But hey, the 2008 election is a long way head so there's still a chance I'd change my vote.
If i was American and old enough to vote i would vote Barack Obama, I just think you guys need to stop worrying about every one elses problems and Obama seems to understand this and he seems to want to be president for the right reasons.
I might vote for Obama, but I'm not certain that his "change" message is going to amount to something once he gets the job, ala one of those "speak big, but do nothing" (due to all that would need to be changed, etc etc.).

I'm seeing some people get swept up in the "change" movement, but not looking into what's he's done or what his views are, etc.

TBH, I'm leaning on Hillary ATM, because I dislike McCain, and I at least know right now that she has more experience than Obama w/ essentially the "change" slogan, but nothing else substantial.

(I'm going to register Independent, btw.)
I guess Obama, but I'm too young to vote.

BTW, why not add a poll so we can see how many people vote for each person?
Soshite Wrote:I might vote for Obama, but I'm not certain that his "change" message is going to amount to something once he gets the job, ala one of those "speak big, but do nothing" (due to all that would need to be changed, etc etc.).

I'm seeing some people get swept up in the "change" movement, but not looking into what's he's done or what his views are, etc.

(I'm going to register Independent, btw.)

Its true people want change as things are bad but most of them don't look into details I haven't really heard any plans on how he plans to do any of this.

Also go luck with Independent, I think there is a need for another party or to switch one or something.
bk2070 Wrote:Woot!! Ron Paul all the way.

Too bad, there's not shot for him to win, because he'd make one hell of a president.

Yup its true. I read an article that said no mater how good he has done, the news still doesn't talk about him its true. I don't know why he really would be a great president.
Pages: 1 2 3 4