MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why isn't mybboard not as popular as others?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I mean it's faster then phpbb3, IMO And the mod's easy to install iMO it's better them most of the popular boards out there and there's only like 15users online? LOL

I think this site should heavily hit over 140+ users online soon..

Big Grin great software
110 users active in the past 15 minutes (19 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 91 guests).

We would probably be around 200 if it was set to 30 minutes, but 15 minutes is more accurate.

phpBB also has been around a lot longer, and has their project on SourceForge, and has an installer for Fantastico etc.
Oh i c, lol ym bad my eyes messed up

well i just installed mybb i converted my phpbb3 forum to it

can u please help with me on witch forum loads faster?

24-7gt.com - phpbb3.

24-7GT.com/forums2 -MYBBB

i think they both load the same can u please help? and is there forum speed test script around? xD Big Grin thx

and my mybboard database has 49tables

phpbb3 has 67.. so isn't mybb faster?
Acid? That would be what I'd try. But I've only used it once. And it was just the default.
wow i was trying to install seo_mod.php in plugin thing and it jsut mest up my forum.. lol
Yeah, that can screw up your forum, I've never had problems with it, but I know a few people have.

As for your forums, the MyBB one loaded quicker for me by about 8 seconds.
LOL 8seconds?
personally, I don't login unless I have to ask a question....I used phpbb for a bit and love Mybb over phpbb for sure...mybb FTW...who doesn't like plugins that work in like 2min versus complete template mods that can take hours?

I paid my buddy to move me from phpbb to mybb! definitely wasn't a bad choice either!
OH well ya i just removed mybb now.. lol bcz i thought ti was slower..

man im so confused.. omggggggggggggggggggg
I think MYBB will take over the world one day. Its alot faster and has alot more features than PHPBB. I just think PHPBB has been around alot longer and has a larger reputation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4