MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MP3 MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a problem:
At my board, people can upload MP3 files as attachements. You can insert them into post, but if I put MP3 Mycode arround them it doesn't work. Is there any way to get that working?

Best regards
LS 134

EDIT: Shall look like that:
[mp3][attachmentXY][/mp3]
Nice job testing this plugin thanks.

Edit:

Can I put external link?

For example from deezer?
If you put direct mp3 link you'll do direct linking- you steal traffic from other sites doing that.
Until the author of the sites allows that it's forbidden and you should not do it!
(2008-11-07, 12:11 PM)LS 134 Wrote: [ -> ]If you put direct mp3 link you'll do direct linking- you steal traffic from other sites doing that.
Until the author of the sites allows that it's forbidden and you should not do it!

deezer.com is a page with link for share the mp3, and embed the mp3 player in your site or forum.
There's not a problem with that.
Well, this topic is about mp3 file integration so I'd say you are off-topic Toungue
Anyway, just wanted to mention that point.
where do u put the mp3
Quote:deezer.com is a page with link for share the mp3, and embed the mp3 player in your site or forum.
There's not a problem with that.

There is a plugin for the Deezer.com here. just search "Deezer" and it should come up Smile
(2008-11-05, 06:47 PM)LS 134 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem:
At my board, people can upload MP3 files as attachements. You can insert them into post, but if I put MP3 Mycode arround them it doesn't work. Is there any way to get that working?

Best regards
LS 134

EDIT: Shall look like that:
[mp3][attachmentXY][/mp3]

Is that possible now? Smile
doesnt work for me
Pages: 1 2