MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MP3 MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plugin Description:
Adds the tag to your forums for play your music files into posts.
It's a simple mp3 flash player.

[mp3]http://www.sitename.com/songname.mp3[/mp3]

Installation Instructions:
- upload: inc\plugins\mp3.php to yourforum\inc\plugins\mp3.php
- upload mp3player dir to your forum root
- activate in ACP

Enjoy!

Download

p.s.: this is my first plugin.
I'll test it very soon.
Thanks Smile
Thanks friend Mybbromania, this is the best modification ever created in my view, but is there some size fixed of the audio to be played, I mean it doesn't go further after some point, please do check it soon, thanks a lot again.
What can we do to make the music we add play automatically?
In this subject , knowledge of somebody ?
does this work? also is the music random
(2008-08-17, 08:57 AM)adigec Wrote: [ -> ]What can we do to make the music we add play automatically?

Open inc/plugins/mp3.php file in Notepad or something, then do a Find and Replace.

Find:
autoStart=false
Replace:
autoStart=true

That should make it automatically play, however if you have 5 players on one page then you'll have 5 tracks playing at once. Not really what you want to hear.

(2008-08-18, 07:20 PM)clocktower Wrote: [ -> ]does this work? also is the music random

This flash based player will only work with MP3 files, not for WMA, WAV, RA, etc...

The music is not random, it's one file per player.
It does not play entire uploaded content of MP3, can it be fixed or is it working with 100% playback with someone?
(2008-08-17, 08:57 AM)adigec Wrote: [ -> ]What can we do to make the music we add play automatically?

aghhhhh don't do this

auto-players are the worst
Yes, isn't becoming
Pages: 1 2