MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SurfnLearn Forum and tutorials!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My site has tutorials for Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS, PHP, 3D Studio Max and some other categories which are added to daily. Have just added the forum a few days ago, so would appreciate a little contribution to it. Also check out my website and let me know what you think. Thanks! Smile

SurfnLearn.com
Thanks to whoever left me that message on the forum, the problem is I tried downloading a couple of themes like once I did before, every theme I try I get the same error, dont know if I should ignore:

The theme file is not for the current version of myBB you are running (1.2.1). If you still wish to install it, please change 'Ignore Version Compatibility' to yes.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
You can ignore it and the theme will work, but you might have some template problems to fix (authorization code mismatch, etc) which you can fix with reverting the templates...otherwise it should work fine!
Maybe upgrading to 1.2.12 will help >.<
You won't get hacked as easily...
I already saw a tutorial I liked on ther and I've only visited it for about 2 seconds. Haha! Gj! Big Grin
The site is nice, but none of the images load for me. I can view them directly by URL, they just don't show in the webpage.

Also, you should remove the frame when linking out to tutorials, or at least give an option to close the frame. A window in a window is annoying.

Real nice content though. Smile

BMR777
Hi everybody,

Sorry about the images and the no closing option in the window it was available but there were some issues coming up as I was not really ready for my hosting to go down. I was having problems with my hosting and had changed over to another host with as much data as possible to keep the site running and not disappoint the people visiting the site every day. Now it is back to normal and you can browse the site easily..

Thank you so much for appreciating my efforts, will keep adding quality tutorials. Keep browsing!

Smile
It looks a lot better. Smile Bookmarked! Smile

BMR777
Awesome!! Smile
I bookmarked this too! I'm a self learner on Photoshop and could use all the help I can get! Illustrator absolutely confuses me too! :s
Goggalor: Glad I can be of help after all the help you gave me Smile

Have updated the theme @ my forum Smile
Pages: 1 2 3