MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log out problems and other little gripes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just tried to log out of my forum and I get the following:-

Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu. That doesn't make sense as I'm clicking the Logout button

I also am having problems when attempting to do stuff via CP - Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

I also have problems in my admin panel. I clicked on Optimize Database and got the following:- Access Denied You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

Overall a great piece of software. Just need the little bugs sorted......

I am using SPORTS PRO template
Have you checked the "stickied" posts up above in this forum?
I have now sorted nearly all problems except the issue in my admin panel.

I clicked on Optimize Database (and any other database tools) and got the following:- Access Denied You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.
Do you have your own server or the forum is in another server?
dx4 Wrote:Do you have your own server or the forum is in another server?

My forum is on an external server. POWWEB.

I recently had to upgrade my username via an SQL query (deleted old one in error) so I could regain admin rights. All admin rights have been regained except for the one mentioned above.
No, I meant : If you have created you forum from
www.createmybb.com
then you cannot access all the options in the admin CP.
I could before I deleted my profile and recreated it............
Deleted your profile???

Ehh... If you create another profile how are you admin? And if you are perhaps some options in the admin CP are available only from the official admin, the 1st.
Yes I deleted my profile. Don't ask. A moment of madness. I posted elsewhere on here about that and someone suggested I create a new user profile in my forum then run a myphpbb sql query upgrading it.

That is probably where the problem lies.

Any ideas?
Did you update the "super admin" (or something) field to reflect your new admin UID? (It's either in ./inc/config.php or ./inc/settings.php).
Pages: 1 2