MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How many here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will actually test 1.4 on your site BEFORE Upgrading your forums when it is released?

I have went as far as to install a current copy of mybb using its own database and tossed up a couple of my themes. That way when 1.4 is released i can do the upgrade there FIRST to see what themes etc will change and or break. And ofcourse do a quick sweep for bugs. Doing this so the upgrade to my main forum is as smooth as possible for both me and my members. Big Grin Plus as well when i do upgrade it i will have my themes etc back in working order.

Anyone else?
My forum has 41 posts and 15 members. I'll just take a backup and run the upgrade. Toungue
I just threw MyBB-Hacks through the upgrader on beta1, when the upgrader wasn't even really tested (had to fix a number of bugs Toungue).
I won't as my forum will be a fresh install Toungue.
I will definitely be in that list that uses my test forum. I will then use that to add the updated plugins and mods. Only when I have the test forum up to speed with my current forum, THEN I will upgrade my main forum. Having a test forum really is the only way to go.
Not sure. I might, as my forum has 15 members, but almost 1,000 posts.
I would like to take a test snapshot of NCAABBS through a spin on 1.4 before we release.
Backup and upgrade here. Only 255 posts and 14 members here. Then again I only use a few plugins so not much to worry about. Big Grin
I've already done two or three test upgrades on my localhost, so I'll probably just back everything up and upgrade. That is, of course, if I ever get my domain issues worked out.
I won't even backup. I have 900 pms. 500 posts. And 5 members. hehehe. Kinda strange. But yeah! Just upgrade. Infact, I might not even upgrade.

I might just tell everyone to move.
Pages: 1 2