MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can you fix?/Add?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I was wondering if you could fix/add?

can you make it so when a user wants to bold or what ever to the text it stays high lighted so that if you would like to do anything els to the text like make it bigger you do not need to rehigh light it?

Also can you add tables into mybb 1.4? this would be wicked if it ca be done.

Thanks
It stays highlighted for me.

And what do you mean add tables, where?
(2008-07-15, 09:13 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]It stays highlighted for me.

And what do you mean add tables, where?

Here is an example

<table border="1">
<tr>
<td>row 1, cell 1</td>
<td>row 1, cell 2</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>row 2, cell 1</td>
<td>row 2, cell 2</td>
</tr>
</table>

Can this be added? should be very simple to do and alot of user will find this very handy, i think mybb is the best and i have always used vb and i still think mybb is better but it is missing tables

Thanks
Yes, but where would you like to add the tables?

I am assuming you want the templates system: Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *Choose your current template set and click 'Expand'*
Then select whatever template you want to add the table to and edit as you please.

For 1.4 -
Admin CP --> Templates & Styles --> Templates --> *Choose your current template set and click 'Expand Templates'*
I think he meant in the post
For that you would have to enable HTML in posts. Which isn't really recommended..
Admin CP --> Forum Management --> Manage Forums --> *Choose forum you want to use HTML in and click 'Edit'* --> Allow HTML
Alternatively, when creating your new forums set that option while you're there. Smile

For 1.4 -
Admin CP --> Forums & Posts --> *Choose forum you want to use HTML in and click 'Options --> Edit'* --> Allow HTML
No that is not what i mean, i mean like i want this added into 1.4 so like when making a thread you will beable to click the tables button.
He wants to add a MyCode which will enable to build tablesets, like
[table]
[row]
[cell] Test [/cell]
[/row]
[/table]

am i rite?
Zinga Burga has a plugin that will add mycode that can do that for 1.4
Ok but is their anyway you can add ity internally? this is the missing thing that mybb needs to me anyways once this is added mybb will be perfect. I think it would be quit easy to do.

Would be great if you can add i know alot of users would be switching/using mybb just for that little addon.

Here is what i want to beable to do.

Say i wanted to copy a table a nother site i would just beable to high light the table copy and paste in the reply box, then it would understand it. now currently it does not understand it so you got to write your html for the table and make sure that the forum allows html. it woujld be much better if this was done internally.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2