MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.14 Released - Security and Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2008-07-21, 08:50 PM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-21, 11:47 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify there; it is highly unlikely that there will be a .txt file provided for this upgrade.

Well, it would be nice to know the manual upgrade procedures for just the security patch, just in case any of your users don't want to do the whole update. Just FYI! That HAS been provided in the past, at least when Chris did the releases.
Probably about time you got a Diff application then Toungue
Try WinMerge.
A diff application? You mean another forum software? Not likely that I would go to that much trouble, when I don't even want to start over with 1.4...and I was just pointing out that there might be other members who would like just the security patch...like maybe for members that don't want to do the whole update but want to be protected before they upgrade to 1.4? Hmmmm?????
(2008-07-22, 05:28 AM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]A diff application? You mean another forum software?

No, a diff program, such as WinMerge, is an application which tells you the differences between two text files. That is, if you have a copy of MyBB 1.2.13, and MyBB 1.2.14, the diff program will tell you the differences in the files between the two versions.
That' s good. Toungue
Upgrade and happy - is there ANY new option in Admin ????
No there isn't.
I have a few error:

1: Can't logout
Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

2: Plugin Resize can't work
Quote:MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid, name, title, description, disporder, isdefault) VALUES ('NULL', 'imageresizer', 'Image resizer', 'Settings for Cipher\'s \'Image resizer\' plugin.', '20', 'no')
Can't logout?
Read this: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-25210.html

About the plugin: report that to the author of that plugin.

Also, this is not a support thread. Next time, please create your own thread in the general support forum.
Thank you very much!
The ideas which are stated as "included" - are they included within this release now or will they only be in 1.4?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7