MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] AJAX messages (registration)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The messages of the ajax checking during the registration aren't colored and bolded anymore and the icons are missing. Is this intended?
This works fine on both of my beta sites. It only appears to be bugging out here.
It doesn't work on my forums, too.

EDIT: Mhhh...It seems to be an issue with custom themes as it's working in the default theme.
Yeh, it's only a problem here. Moving to the website forum.
Are you sure that this one isn't a bug? If you create a custom theme some css classes and ids seem to be missing (see screenshot).
Is this from an upgraded board or clean 1.4 install? I assume you created the custom theme through the Admin CP Theme section, correct me if I'm wrong.
Same bug here.
Michael, was that an upgraded theme from 1.2 or did you create that after you upgraded to 1.4?
(2008-07-25, 07:18 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you created the custom theme through the Admin CP Theme section, correct me if I'm wrong.
You're right
(2008-07-26, 12:46 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Michael, was that an upgraded theme from 1.2 or did you create that after you upgraded to 1.4?
I created the theme on a local 1.4 installation and imported it into an upgraded board (1.2.14 -> 1.4 Beta 4).
That's weired. It happend to me, it happened on these forums and Sebastian1990 had the same issue. I tried to reproduce it but no matter what I do it's working fine now.
Pages: 1 2