MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Permisson when upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:You do not have permissions to run this process.

This is my error when i was attemp upgrading mybb from 1.2.14 up 1.4

Before, i had selected Offline board.

Please help me.

This link you can view: http://clbmodify.com/install/upgrade.php

Thank you very much.
Hi,

Only administrators can run the upgrade procedure. This is done because of security.

Ryan
I can't login to the upgrade. What should I do?
How do you mean "can't login", is it saying you can't login because you haven't run the upgrader yet?
no, I can't run the upgrader becous I can't login on it

sorry for my english I am from holland
I can stil don't login to the front or the upgrader
I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. What exactly can't you do? Did you follow the instructions in the post MrDoom linked you too?
(2008-08-05, 03:53 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. What exactly can't you do? Did you follow the instructions in the post MrDoom linked you too?

i am guessing he has the same problem as mine

i can't access the front end, because the files were replaced and the upgrade not completed (still didn't execute upgrade script) and the upgrade script just refreshes on using any member name, and gets an error abt wrong credentials when typing a completely non-existent name

thanks for your help in advance Shy
Hi,

I see to have the same problem as above.. Can't login to the upgrade script - everytime I log in it asks me to re-enter my login name/pass.
Pages: 1 2