MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The specified thread does not exist. - Error, and few others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a problem. What ever thread i want to see i can't. Whenever i click on a thread link it shows me The specified thread does not exist. Edit: This problem appears only when I'm trying to see the thread from the index page (last post link). I see where is the problem but don't know what cause it, every link looks like this: http://myforum.org/showthread.php?tid=&action=lastpost as you can see after tid= there is nothing. Help please? Smile

Also i can't get smilies in my message, whenever I click on a smilie nothing happens. Also, there is no MyCode (no text editors - bold, italic, center, nothing, everything is blank) when I'm writing a message.

Hm..that's for the first impression, there will probably be more problems Big Grin

But for now can someone help me with these, thank you.
(2008-08-04, 07:49 PM)InFlames20 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem. What ever thread i want to see i can't. Whenever i click on a thread link it shows me The specified thread does not exist. Edit: This problem appears only when I'm trying to see the thread from the index page (last post link). I see where is the problem but don't know what cause it, every link looks like this: http://myforum.org/showthread.php?tid=&action=lastpost as you can see after tid= there is nothing. Help please? Smile

Also i can't get smilies in my message, whenever I click on a smilie nothing happens. Also, there is no MyCode (no text editors - bold, italic, center, nothing, everything is blank) when I'm writing a message.

Hm..that's for the first impression, there will probably be more problems Big Grin

But for now can someone help me with these, thank you.
I get the "the specified thread does not exist." on my the index page too.
Have you upgraded your old forum or just installed a fresh copy of 1.4?
I have upgraded.
Try uploading a fresh copy of functions_forumlist.php.
(2008-08-04, 08:26 PM)DragonFever Wrote: [ -> ]Try uploading a fresh copy of functions_forumlist.php.

Where can i find that file? A little help please.
It is under inc folder.
(2008-08-04, 08:32 PM)DragonFever Wrote: [ -> ]It is under inc folder.

Nothing, still the same issue.
The only thing i can think of, there's an issue where the thread link gets build;
Reupload a fresh copy of ./inc/functions.php
reverting forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost template to the original
worked for me
Pages: 1 2