MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vision 2 [Release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A very nice theme. Great work Smile
I love this theme! Forgive another total noob question, how do I change the logo.gif to my forum name?
You'll need to either create a logo with just plain text, or edit the header template and take out the image and put a header element in. I don't know if it will be readable though.
(2009-06-24, 03:40 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to either create a logo with just plain text, or edit the header template and take out the image and put a header element in. I don't know if it will be readable though.
Thanks, I created a half-arsed one using Gimp for the first time. Not too bad until I can get a good one made.
I may be going crazy, but where is the download link?
Nvm, its in the Themes section of the Mods. Sorry.
(2008-08-05, 12:26 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]Download at MyBB Mods

... Undecided
I told you, I think I've gone blind...oh well, the real benefit here is that I found it. Now I'm not using it. O.O
Hello,

How do I add another link to the black bar as shown below, It doesn't matter where abouts it is, but it must be next to the other options, search,memberlist,help,etc.

I currently don't have an image to go with the link, but I will get one soon.

The links I want to use are www.eforums.co.cc/contact-us.php & www.eforums.co.cc/donate.php

Could someone tell me how to do add them.

The screenshot below may help:

[Image: 1449uon.png]

Regards,
George,eForums.co.cc
They should be in the header_welcomeblock_member & header_welcomeblock_guest templates.
Hello,

Thanks for your previous response DougSD.

Another question.

I want to remove the site name from appearing above all the forums and then move the forums to where the site name used to be and decrease the index page size slightly.

Here is a screenshot to try and help explain what I mean.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5