MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Welcome to PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like it. A lot. Smile
Is it me or is this version of MyBB alot faster?
is there AJAX on mybb 1? cos ive tried out IPB 2.1 and VB 3.5 and i must say its the best thing since sliced bread!
Just wondering, and I'm not sure if this has been said somewhere before or asked...but does MyBB Gold have avatar [pixel-]size restriction settings? Or will there have to be a mod to do it?
Da Dude Wrote:imo release the code to the BIG modders Wink *hint*
That includes me Smile

right?
Smethead Wrote:
Da Dude Wrote:imo release the code to the BIG modders Wink *hint*
That includes me Smile

right?

Depends what you pay me Wink (J/K)

shure i mean you and some others Smile
FrashMX, possibly. A lot of things have been improved, including search quieries.

Mo, probably not until MyBB 1.2 (a feature release) Sad Chris started the basic's, it just need to be implemented now Big Grin

asdf1248, MyBB 1.0, not Gold Wink And yes, it has kb, width and height restrictions.

Smethead and DaDude. The way plugins are made isn't a big secret. I hear they are really close to the Word Press plugins. If Chris were to allow, I'd happily post my Welcome Panel [Index] and Rule Page plugin (which, from a glance, look fully operational already Big Grin) so you can get an idea of how things work. Of-course if you think getting your hands on the plugins will help you be able to make one of your own before MyBB 1.0 is released, your wrong Toungue You have to choose the right hook, and without viewing the source, its hard to Toungue
Meh. IMHO, MyBB Gold sounds better.

Anyways, someone on my forums has a super-large avatar. When I install...er...the newer version of MyBB, will his avvie be automatically deleted, or will I have to delete it manually?

Also, if the avatar is past the width and height restrictions, will it be resized automatically in viewthread.php (or whatever it is), like how vBulletin does it?
k776 Wrote:Smethead and DaDude. The way plugins are made isn't a big secret. I hear they are really close to the Word Press plugins. If Chris were to allow, I'd happily post my Welcome Panel [Index] and Rule Page plugin (which, from a glance, look fully operational already Big Grin) so you can get an idea of how things work. Of-course if you think getting your hands on the plugins will help you be able to make one of your own before MyBB 1.0 is released, your wrong Toungue You have to choose the right hook, and without viewing the source, its hard to Toungue

[Homor]Why you little![/homor]

Aaah well.. let the waiting begin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7