MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: Welcome to PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hmmm... Personally I kinda like RC4 alot better still. I havnt seen any bugs yet though.
Yay! Finally! Toungue Too bad I already bought an IPB 2.0 -.1 license Toungue

But, I will continue to use myBB for any other project Smile
Sergio965 Wrote:Yay! Finally! Toungue Too bad I already bought an IPB 2.0 -.1 license Toungue

Sucks for you Wink
maddog39 Wrote:Hmmm... Personally I kinda like RC4 alot better still. I havnt seen any bugs yet though.

I totally disagree with you >.<; This new version looks REALLY sharp in the cosmetics of it, and also functions a lot the same...which I like.
Idren Wrote:
Sergio965 Wrote:Yay! Finally! Toungue Too bad I already bought an IPB 2.0 -.1 license Toungue

Sucks for you Wink

Whoah, I found it hard to get the quote button to quote you Toungue...

Maybe you should remove the line between the quote and the post, makes it easier to identify which quote button belongs to who Toungue

But...Yeh
Sergio965 Wrote:
Idren Wrote:

Sucks for you Wink

Whoah, I found it hard to get the quote button to quote you Toungue...

Maybe you should remove the line between the quote and the post, makes it easier to identify which quote button belongs to who Toungue

But...Yeh

lol

Sergio965 Wrote:Whoah, I found it hard to get the quote button to quote you Toungue...

But...Yeh

I actually agree with you ._.; It'd look nicer without the lines.

But the quote button is easy to find XD
The actually structure of the board is harder to change. I meant cosmetic not as it themes and such, but the way the board had been coded to look.
... you can change that as well if you know what your doing...
all you need is graphics.. if your using em.. and to modify the css template heavily...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7