MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza to 1.4.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I agree I subscribed to MyBB Central and I think I'm only using a mod or 2 and neither are really essential. But I know Labrocca makes quality stuff and does give a lot back to MyBB, not just in money but also time.

Also there are other alternatives to MyPS Wink.
$5.00 a year is nothing. MyBB Central does fantastic things for the MyBB community Smile
NetSage what are these other alternatives to MyPS for MyBB 1.4?
For 1.4, they are not in existants yet. Well, actually I think myplaza is ready for mybb 1.4 now.
Well, regardless, you should think of us who have forums but no credit cards and also no support for paypal (last thing I heard, paypal isn't all that supported in Romania). So is myplaza ready? Big Grin
Dont you think Zinga would announce, when myplaza for 1.4.x is finished
(2008-09-06, 10:37 PM)iAaron Wrote: [ -> ]NetSage what are these other alternatives to MyPS for MyBB 1.4?

There is MyCredits from MyBBsource.com.
Yes, there is, but you can't pick what forums to not grant points, otherwise, that'd be great. (Spam Central)
(2008-09-07, 08:00 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there is, but you can't pick what forums to not grant points, otherwise, that'd be great. (Spam Central)

It's a planned feature Wink.
The plugin was complex I won't be surprise why they won't support it doesn't affect only myplaza that's include myplaza addon too. To change to 1.4 that's make a lot of time for plugin author's homework.

More than others:
-Everything new you always have to wait.
-Everything old you can use anywhere, anytime since it's stable.
What I'm talking about not only myplaza but include all other plugins. There're so many stable plugins are more useful in 1.2.x than 1.4. Keep update always no break sometime you won't get any useful from archives.

ps.I wonder when the myplaza topic change to myps.
Seems thread start to sail off the sea. lol
Pages: 1 2 3