MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BBCode spoiler tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I'd like to introduce my plugin for MyBB.
This plugin adds 3 new tags to myCode.

This tags are:
[spoiler]Text that requires mouse click to reveal[/spoiler]
[spoiler=custom title]Text that requires mouse click to reveal with custom title[/spoiler]
[member]Text that is visible only to authenticated users[/member]
[member=X]Text that is visible only to authenticated users who has more than X posts[/member]
[moder]Text that is visible only to forum team (administrators, supermoderators and moderators)[/moder]

Try it and leave your feedbacks.

Thanks.
Sounds better than the current one available. Nice work =]
I do like the idea of the last few tags! Smile Thanks!
The idea is not new - I've seen tags like this on many resources.
But have not found such functionality for MyBB.
Decided to write this plugin when ported plugins fot our forum that is built on MyBB.
I'd definitely agree with you, especially with regards to
Quote:[member]Text that is visible only to authenticated users[/member]
[member=X]Text that is visible only to authenticated users who has more than X posts[/member]
[moder]Text that is visible only to forum team (administrators, supermoderators and moderators)[/moder]
Smile
Excellent work!
this makes my spoiler plugin looks like dirt because mine got very little work on it

well done on it

because of this i'm closing my spoiler just because this is better then mine
Not work with images Sad
Is there some kind of Hover Over spoiler Code?

Like they do have on IMDB?

You just move your Mouse over it and the Spoiled text is show and BTW the Code you gave bro .. Hides the whole line.. i mean if i inserted a Spoiler Word in a Link.. the whole link will break-up for a Word.. am i Right?
my code is:

[spoiler=>>>MIRA EL DIBUJO DE ABYSSMO][img]http://www.perumanga.com/paraforos/retos/Ampay-anime-ronda-18-abyssmo-Gurren Lagann-Inuyasha .jpg[/img][/spoiler]
What's the problem? Sad
Pages: 1 2