MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4] Groups Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Info:
This plugin enables you to display ads after the first post, first and x posts, or x posts to any combination of guests, register users, and users awaiting activation. Of course you can set it to no one as well. Ads can be in html form. The Ads after first post (for MyBB 1.4.x) plugin by Michael83 was my inspiration for this plugin.

Preview:
Admin CP Settings:
[attachment=10428]

Download:
PM me if you want it.

Instructions:
  • Unzip file.
  • Upload groupads.php to yourforumdir/inc/plugins/
  • Go to admincp plugin manager
  • Activate plugin
  • Change settings to your liking under board settings-> group ads

• For more see readme in download.

-Fixed deactivation error
-added group options

-First Release
Great idea! Thanks! Big Grin
Nice, would have been nice if you styled it a bit more for people who don't know how...
(2008-08-10, 10:26 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]if you styled it a bit more for people who don't know how...

What do you mean?
It's too plain css style it to make it nicer looking. =]
Updated for more group features and fixed a deactivation error. See original thread.
thanks
I can't find it in the modification download area.
Sorry, I had to update the files on the mod section. It is awaiting validation now. Hopefully, it will be on there soon.
Ehh, the updated version doesn't work.

And have you noticed, the first version was called Guestads, now it's called Groupads.
When we upload it, we get two files: guestads.php and groupads.php, both trying to call guestads() function.
Pages: 1 2