MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4] Social Sharing Button Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
when its fixed ill use it..
Fixed! Download from original post. I was missing two backslashes. I have corrected it to not use edit button in code replacement as well. Enjoy!
The norightclick.php plugin should be there?
(2008-08-13, 10:39 AM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]The norightclick.php plugin should be there?

Opps, must have saved it in wrong folder. It has been removed. Download file has been updated.
so can some one confirm its fully working no missing files/errors
(2008-08-13, 11:16 AM)Jamie T Wrote: [ -> ]so can some one confirm its fully working no missing files/errors

There never was a missing file.. There was an extra file that I zipped with the folder. I am fairly confident that you will not experience any errors at all. I have tested it many times, and I have found no problems. (Not saying there isn't any b/c no one is perfect)
The plugin has been validated by the MyBB staff and is now visible on the mods section of the website.
installed it bit theres no button ? Its activated and all....
same problem here
Please check your templates ('postbit' & 'postbit_classic') and post their content.
Did you (or other plugin on your board) make any other customization to those templates?

While you view the source, what you see where the button should be?

Have you encounter any other problem or just the 'Social Sharing Button' doesn't appear?
Pages: 1 2 3 4