MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Phenomenons plugins for MyBB 1.4 *UPDATED: Language files*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Advanced quick reply breaks the forum table, it causes a horizontal scrollbar to appear.
(2008-09-04, 02:49 PM)squall_leonhart69r Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced quick reply breaks the forum table, it causes a horizontal scrollbar to appear.

Same here.
dear all my qiuick reply got some problem can help me?

thank you

[Image: errorky6.png]
Try to use this fix.
ok i've found a better fix, as that one is semi broken. It involves changing

<textarea style="width: 100% to a lower value (46% seems best)

I'm currently looking into making it a value that can be customised from the settings panel
Good job =D
Sad well im suck lol. i started trying to implemen a tick box method first, as i would be able to check if im able to modify that value... however it doesn't seem to work at all.... Sad one of these days i'll learn php properly.
(2008-09-05, 08:08 AM)Phenomenon Wrote: [ -> ]Try to use this fix.

no it wont work look it dont have the icon.

But i think problem is I using IE7 I wont see the icon but when i am in firefox i was able to view the icon font setting smile.

hmm werid ~_~
it doesn't matter on the browser, that fix stuffs up other icons.

in showthread_quickreply

change

<textarea style="width: 100%; padding: 4px; margin: 0;" rows="18" cols="80" name="message" id="message" tabindex="1"></textarea>

to

<textarea style="padding: 4px; margin: 0;" rows="18" cols="80" name="message" id="message" tabindex="1"></textarea>

Edit
Previous change screwed up the post editor at resolutions lower then 1600x1024, removing it sets the postbox dynamically with the board
Hi,

updated plugins Advanced Quick Reply Form to version 1.0.1, News Bar to version 1.1.3 and Username Style to version 1.0.3

Added Attachments On Reply Plugin to my list. This plugin hides attached file(s) for guests and for members who haven't replied to the topic.

have phun
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7