MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Phenomenons plugins for MyBB 1.4 *UPDATED: Language files*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
exist a way to show only the news of one forum?

because in the portal i have add a lot of forums to show, and in the news bar shows that news too, and i only whant to show one forum in the news bar

Toungue
wheres the settings for this i cant find them anywhere
(Admin-CP >> Configuration >> Settings >> Portal Settings).
@Azagthoth:

In upcoming version 1.1 there will be a way!

@indigored:

In this version you can only set the announcements forums in the portal settings. The new version will have it's own settings for that.
Thank you, I'm gonna try it right now. See if it works. Smile

Edit: Ok.. it's not working. What does it insert? (Like shoutbox is {$shoutbox}) I don't know what it's "officially" called. Toungue

Nevermind. Got it! Smile
(2008-08-13, 10:48 PM)Phenomenon Wrote: [ -> ]@Azagthoth:

In upcoming version 1.1 there will be a way!

@indigored:

In this version you can only set the announcements forums in the portal settings. The new version will have it's own settings for that.

thanks men!!!

i'll be waiting for that Wink
Would you be able to update the newsbar plugin that there is an option to add multi newsbars lets say upto 3 or 4 and define individual settings for each?

Example one being a static newsbar only showing the latest news from the announcement forum and a second newsbar to show random links to topics in either one or more selected catagories or forums.

cheers
what about random news sports,general,tech,etc
Hi,

the new version 1.1 is downloadable at http://mods.mybboard.net/view/news-bar! This version has it's own configuration page (Admin-CP >> Configuration >> News Bar).

Both german language packs currently awaiting validation. Links in first post are updated!
i have a problem men, i have two newsbar on my forum, your plugin and a modification posted in the Mybb wiki, and when i update yout plugin the two newsbar are of the same colors, and can't customize yours ... because te plugin mimetize with the modification Confused

www.animemaniax.uni.cc/index.php

i need the two been of different colours

help please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7